Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a student at the U of Minnesota, in music performance. Hopefully, I only have 2 more years, but one never can tell. I created this blog to be a chronicle of my adventures and misadventures in knitting. I recently started knitting, and the finished objects are beginning to pile up. This blog will be a place for me to record my progress, through photos and writing about my knitting.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Oh! The rapture!

My Knitpicks order has arrived! Well, in a sense- it is sitting in my parents' living room right now, no doubt the cats are pestering it, and I feel so lonely here without my beloved yarn... we shall meet shortly my darlings... and I shall knit you to my heart's content...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home